Level: Beginner/Novice, no drawing experience is necessary
Access to the course: unlimited forever, you can watch this workshop as many times as you want from anywhere in the world.
Course Duration: 4hr 20 min.
If you have never drawn before, or need more guidance with drawing, this course is definitely for you! I designed this course specifically for those who don’t have any background in drawing and those who want to improve their skills. In-depth, detailed instruction, that is a staple of Learn Fine Arts school, lets you learn the theory and practice all at the same time.
There are multiple ways of expressions in drawing and this course teaches you how to use some of them.
- Start with the concept of Line and basic Solids and transition into understanding how the rules of Perspective can aid you in a depiction of a Still Life and everyday objects.
- Further advance your skills by experimenting with the types of shading and learning about the light, shadows, and tonal values.
- By the end of the course work independently on your own drawings using the information learned in this course.
In this course you will:
- Learn about the quality of Line and mark-making and why it is important for creating a successful drawing.
- Practice drawing basic Shapes, including free-handing Circles and Ellipses, and render 3D Solids and how to apply this knowledge to structure more complex objects.
- Discover foundations of Linear Perspective, and how to find a Horizon Line and locate Vanishing Points.
- Find out that you can see more or less into a drinking cup depending on its height and why does it happen.
- Use the knowledge of Perspective to construct a Still Life from Observation.
- Learn about basic principles of Composition.
- Watch a demo on 5 different types of shading.
- Practice 2 types of shading while learning how to draw Lemon and Lime still life.
- Find out about a Value Scale and how to use it to shade the objects.
- Watch a demo about Direct and Reflected light and how light influences the shading.
- Learn about Object Shadows and Cast Shadows and the difference in shading them.
- Work in a final project of Peppers and strengthen your drawing skills.
I will also teach you:
- How to hold your pencil correctly.
- How to measure proportions of objects.
- All about graphite pencils, including how to sharpen one.
- Give you tips along the way while you watch the demos.
2 Payment Plan Options:
- Pay up with one payment of $175
- Pay up with 2 monthly payments of $87.50 each
Get a Course Certificate after completing this course.