Type: Professional Development
Access: unlimited forever, you can watch this workshop as many times as you want from anywhere in the world.
When it comes to being an artist, perhaps the hardest thing to do is to be able to price your artwork. How much to charge? How to write up an Estimate of Costs?
In this lecture course you will learn how to price small mosaic artwork for sale and commissions. In the process you will learn and practice how to:
- calculate the cost of Materials, tools, and supplies
- calculate the cost of the Layout
- price out the Design based on the cost of materials and labor
- determine Artistic Value of your artwork
- adjust the price for sale through the galleries or websites
- come up with an attractive price and a price buffer
Part 2 of this course teaches you how to write up an Estimate of Costs for a Small Mosaic Commission. You will learn how to:
- estimate the cost of the Materials, tools, and supplies and how to charge fairly
- estimate the cost of the Layout and Labor
- based on the materials and the layout estimate the cost of the Design
- put together a formal Estimate that you can present to a client for approval
- how much to charge for a deposit and what additional costs to consider before starting your project
Both sections of the course feature downloadable PDF files with worksheets and samples for you to download, printout, and practice.
Choose from 2 Payment Options: regular access, or regular access + 30 min. consultation.